Post Graduate Programs in the UK
Post-Graduate / Master training in the UK lasts between 1 and 3 years. This is the period for full-time training. part-time option to twice the average duration of full-time despite the existence in many universities, Turkish students are international students from yararlanamamakt scope of this right because of visa restrictions. However, Turkish students usually prefer one year of master programs in the UK.
As Education Consultancy, we provide our students with Master (MBA) education in almost all fields abroad, especially countries like USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Canada. We evaluate the suitability of universities and programs in many different countries and make your application in the most accurate and fastest manner possible.
The admission requirements for each school vary, but the following requirements are met for admission to the master program:
- Grade point average (GPA) taken in undergraduate education,
- The lectures and the content of the lectures,
- Work experience and earned successes,
- Minimum English level (TOEFL and IELTS test results) as indicated by the school to be applied,
- GMAT and GRE exam results to be taken according to the contents of the departments,
- Sponsorship support to meet the cost of training,
- Reference letter,
- Letter of Intent,
Students have the right to work in the country they live in for 1 year following the end of their master program. You can get detailed information about the subject from our training consultants.